Recent Before & After Photos

Mold in Coral Springs


Before and After Samples: Mold Title: Mold in Coral Springs Category: Mold Damage This family’s Coral Springs residence experienced mold damage after the ... READ MORE



Vacant Home


A home in SERVPRO of East Coral Springs community, was left in shambles and needed some TLC. The Property Manager gave SERVPRO of East Coral Springs a call. Th... READ MORE



Margate Home Has Sewage Back Up Problem


We were called to this home in Margate for a water damage. They had a problem with sewage backing up into their place. We rushed to their residence trying to ke... READ MORE



Coconut Creek Home Flooded From Above


In this Coconut Creek home the flood was caused by the people living in the unit above them. They had a pipe burst causing the flood. SERVPRO of East Coral Spri... READ MORE



Storm Floods Tamarac Home


This home in Tamarac was flooded due to a heavy storm. The water leaked thru the roof of the home running down into the ceiling. SERVPRO of East Coral Springs w... READ MORE



Tamarac Home Mold From Roof Leak


In this photo you can see the mold on the walls inside this Tamarac home. The roof had a leak that ran into the ceiling inside the home the water then turned to... READ MORE



Coral Springs Home Kitchen Sink Causes Problem


This Coral Springs home had a problem with a pipe leaking under the sink causing water damage. SERVPRO of East Coral Springs was called to the scene. We found t... READ MORE



Water Cooler Goes Up In Flames At Coconut Creek Business


This Coconut Creek business had a fire in their offices. SERVPRO of East Coral Springs was called out to clean up and restore their offices. The cause of the f... READ MORE



Margate Kitchen Fire


This Margate home had a fire started in another area of the home. The smoke and soot from the fire covered the kitchen cabinets , walls and ceiling. The home ow... READ MORE



Tamarac Home With Mold In Bathroom


This is a picture of a home in Tamarac. They had called us to come out and check for mold. Immediately we could tell their was a water leak. The first thing we... READ MORE