Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Water Cooler Goes Up In Flames At Coconut Creek Business


This Coconut Creek business had a fire in their offices. SERVPRO of East Coral Springs was called out to clean up and restore their offices. The cause of the f... READ MORE



Dryer Vent Causes Fire In Coral Springs


In this Coral Springs house a clogged dryer vent caused a fire in this home. It is always important to inspect your dryer hose making sure it is free of lint so... READ MORE



Parkland Boat Fire Restoration


In Parkland as you can see in the before and after pictures we were called to help restore and clean this boat. In the pictures you can see the interior of the ... READ MORE



Margate House Caught On Fire


In the pictures above you can see the before and after pictures of the soot being removed from the ceiling. Smoke and soot facts:Hot smoke migrates to cooler ar... READ MORE



House fire in Coral Springs


In this Coral Springs home you can see the before and after pictures of their curio cabinet in the foyer. When we visit your home after a fire loss, we will sc... READ MORE